Ethical, Legal and Regulatory (ELR) issues
WP9 has been established to identify, address and resolve the ELR issues that emerge as the scientific work programme unfolds and to ensure the development of best practice.
This will ensure that:
- DIRECT is compliant with the ELR requirements and standards
- DIRECT establishes principles of “best practice” in this new emerging area
- DIRECT attains the highest standards of professionalism and research integrity and the results of this activity will be used as precedents and the basis for policy that can be used in the wider research community or in other projects of this kind.
The purpose of this approach is to ensure that the consortium activities are carried out in compliance with all ethical, legal and regulatory requirements, are in tune with patient expectations and can become a benchmark of best practice.
- Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH
- University of Dundee
- Technical University of Denmark
- Helmholtz Zentrum München – Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt GmbH
- University of Lille – CNRS
- Lunds Universitet
- The Chancellor, Masters and Scholars of the University of Oxford
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Eli Lilly and Company Ltd.